You’re on Father’s Day Card Wishes. Looking for the right wishes message for your father? You’ve come to the right spot. We’ve put together this collection for you to pick and choose from. Before you write in your Father’s Day card wishes, take a moment to think about the impact fathers make on their children’s lives. These large and small details show the many reasons we have to thank our dads for being dads. Below, you’ll find the statistics that show what a huge difference a dad makes in your life.
Good Father’s Day Card Wishes for Your Dad
1. You’re the #1 Dad!
2. Dad, you work so hard, you need a vacation from all life’s stress, demands, and overbearing egos I’ll try to get out of the house for a while.
3. Dad, You’re my favorite parent. If you tell Mom, I’ll deny I ever said it and you know who she’ll believe.
4. Dad, You’ve always done what’s best for me even if I didn’t understand it at the time Which isn’t to say I understand it now, either, but I’ll take your word for it.
5. On a father scale of 1 to 10, I give you a million. Thanks a million Dad!
6. Hats off to the greatest father ever!
Thank you, Dad, for everything!
7. A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
Funny Father’s Day Card Wishes
1. Look, no one said raising me was going to be easy. You just made it look that way!
2. Dad, who else would have taught me how to golf, eat pizza for breakfast and play poker?
3. Dad, you were the first one to make dark socks and sandals look cool. You fashion icon, you!
4. Thanks for pretending you liked the polka dot socks! Happy Father’s Day.
5. To the world’s greatest dad – ok, the sample size is limited, but I think you’re very deserving.
6. How is a baby bird like its dad? He’s a chip off the old block!
7. Hopefully, this Father’s Day will provide you as much fun as before you had kids.
8. Dad, thanks for showing me how to play baseball. Don’t read too much into the fact that the few times I got to play it was in right field.
9. I’d like to apologize for all of your gray hair. Genetics! That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
10. I take some comfort in knowing that in my younger years, I set a family record for timeouts — signed, your #1 (son or daughter)!
11. I have to salute you Dad for my Hollywood good looks. The nut doesn’t fall far from the tree!
12. Dad, you’re the best banker I ever knew.
Short Father’s Day Card Wishes
1.To a special Dad who we love so much – The Fam!
2. Words of wisdom and loving encouragement are your calling cards. Thanks, Dad!
3. You’ve always been encouraging, accepting and generous. You’re the best!
4. You’ve always there for me.